It’s been a tough time for our local businesses. Many of us have seen a dramatic drop in business. Some of us are teetering on the edge, and some businesses have shuttered.
At Root Manifest, we’ve been busy brainstorming how we can best serve and support our local businesses in these tough times. Much of what we do already is focused on getting the word out about your business. After all, we’re a digital marketing firm. Now, we’d like to step forward and present some scheduling software tools and other ideas that perhaps as a business owner, you’ve not considered or thought were too expensive or complicated.
We invite you to think outside the box. Let’s explore some creative ways to keep your business strong and the cash flowing. As we’re learning, COVID-19 may spike and disappear in unpredictable cycles. The domino effect of this cycle on our local economy has already been experienced by us all. The big question moving forward – will you be ready to shift gears when the road gets bumpy again?
There is no “one size fits all” approach to keeping everything humming along with your business. At Root Manifest, we’re confident that our approach blends the right tools, resources, and knowledge to keep your business doors open during these economic swings, both online and in-person. We’d like to share some real world scenarios of how to engage our digital marketing tools to confidently move forward with your business during trying times.
Scenario 1 – Businesses that Schedule
Examples – Hair salons, Barber shops, Massage clinics and Spas, Personal care, Accounting and Financial Planners
- Are you a business owner that relies on an appointment-based approach to serving your clients and customers?
- Has the COVID-19 environment thrown a monkey-wrench into the workflow and scheduling software systems that you’ve already developed or have wanted to develop?
- Are you scrambling to figure out how to manage your daily schedule with reduced staffing while wearing multiple hats at the same time?
We can help you develop and implement efficient and reliable tools that will maximize your schedule and allow you to keep your doors open for business. We’ll help you maintain and grow your business by tailoring the types of tools you’ll use to fit your business and work environment.
- Online Calendar – publish and update your daily appointment calendar in real time so that your customers know exactly when you are available.
- Customer Scheduling Software – allow your customers to pick and choose what times work best for them. No miscommunication. No waiting on the phone. Done.
- Close the Loop – when a customer schedules an appointment, you get notified instantly via text or email and your online calendar is automatically updated to reflect the update. Automation allows for some breathing space.
**SEE A SCHEDULING SOFTWARE TOOL IN ACTION**
Scenario 2 – Food and Retail Services
Examples – Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Bakeries, Florists...
Let’s face it, COVID-19 has changed how we do business. Dining out or browsing inside a retail store has come to a standstill and may fluctuate greatly over the coming months. Obviously, many of us have adapted and are doing our best to keep the doors open. Can you do better? Here are some ways we can help:
- Online ordering – shifting to an online ordering method doesn’t need to be complicated or break the bank. Publishing your menu or retail products online is a tremendous value to those holed-up at home or unwilling to venture out into public spaces. Sure, there are third-party businesses that already provide this service. But as most of us know, their fees and surcharges can cut deeply into already thin profit margins. Why not take everything in house, keep it simple and maximize your income?
- Local delivery – tied closely to online ordering is the ability to deliver locally. Whether it’s food, flowers or some other product, once a customer makes the purchase, it’s time for you to roll. We make sure that the entire transaction process – purchase, communication and delivery happens seamlessly and simply. Happy customers will be repeat customers when they know the process works.
- Integration with existing technology – Most businesses already have an online presence with a website or Facebook business page. We can integrate an ordering and delivery system into your existing online world without reinventing the wheel.
Scenario 3 – Brick and Mortar store
Examples – Clothing, Home Products, Sporting Goods, Novelty and One-of-a-kind products
Perhaps you are a local business that has cultivated a stellar reputation, long-term repeat customers and rock-solid dependability. As things have gone south, supply chains have become unreliable and business has become sporadic, are there ways to bridge the gap and keep things afloat? At Root Manifest, we’re experts in the world of ecommerce. It’s what we do. We can help you transition to online sales for those times when foot traffic diminishes, or to permanently enhance your business profitability with a wider customer base.
- Online sales – sell your products online to customers worldwide. A web-based ecommerce business removes the geographical barriers of a brick and mortar store.
- Ecommerce services – we’re your partner throughout the entire process – product pages, descriptions and images, inventory, purchase and checkout process, shipping, customer database, customer reviews, coupons
- Local ecommerce services – just wanting to sell online to your local customers? We can help with that! Setup your online business for local pickup or delivery while keeping the doors to your business open.